
The best music band is ... Tegan and Sara !
Tegan and Sara are a Canadian duo of Indie/Rock music. Tegan Rain Quin And Sara Kirsten Quin are two identical twins. they were born on September 19th, 1980 in Calgary in Alberta. The twins appear in my favourite TV show The L Word for one episode, in the third season. On January 25th, I am going to Quebec City to see their show at the Impérial de Quebec. The music of Tegan and Sara is popular in the American TV shows like Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and The L Word. My favourite twin is Tegan. I love her voice, she sings very well and she is the most beautiful. Their music is, for me, a way of life, it helps me in my bad moments to feel better, it's the reason why I love Tegan and Sara.
123 words
ohhhhhh! What?! it's a very popular in One tree hill, I am very surpised by this new because I think I never listen Tegan and Sara in this TV show. My opinion about this group it's not necessary because you know I don't like that.
ReplyDelete