.jpg)
Millenium is the best book I ever read, and one of the best movies I have ever seen. Millenium it's a trilogy written by the Swedish Stieg Larsson. The first Millenium is called: "The girl with the dragon tattoo" or in French: "Les hommes qui n'aimaient pas les femmes". It's totally different. The second is called: "The girl who played with fire" or in French: "La fille qui rĂªvait d'un bidon d'essence et d'une allumette". The third is called:" The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest" or in French: "La reine dans le palais des courants d'air". The trilogy has been made into three films. The second is at the cinema right now, I saw it yesterday, It is a very good movie, I love it. My favourite character is Lisbeth Salander, the famous girl with the dragon tattoo. I love Lisbeth, she is very special, complex, interesting and beautiful. I love is tattoos, particularly the dragon on her back.
164 words
164 words
Ha-ha today I will watch the Millennium movie with Marianne. I don’t know if it’s my movie style but everybody talks about this movie so I choose to watch it!
ReplyDelete