
If I could be anywhere in the world I would go to California. Why California ? Because I love the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco and I love Hollywood. I love the famous places, the places you can see in movies. I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge, the walk of fame, Beverly Hills and Universal Studios.
I watch many movies and many series. I want to go to the places where my favorite series and movies are filmed. I love cinema and stars. My favorite star is Katherine Moennig and I hope, if I go to California, to meet her.
I want to see the beach, the stars walking in the street and the buildings in the city. I want to visit everything ! I want to know if it's more beautiful than what we see in movies or if it's different, sad and ugly.
I hope to go in California one day.
152 words
Hi Alex!!
ReplyDeleteI think California is a very beautiful place to visit. On the movie it is always very beautiful.I hope you will realize your dream to go to visit California one day.
there you have very good argument to want to go. me also i would like to visit this city because it with small whatever thing which returns it very attracting. displeased the weather is always hot and it's like!
ReplyDelete41 words
Hi Alex !
ReplyDeleteIt is a good place to see because it was beautiful landscape and very beautiful beach .
I would like me too to visit this place in my life .
Hello!
ReplyDeleteIt's a very good trip and in this place you have many things to see. It's impossible to search a thing to do. Personnaly, me I would go in Hollywood to see the stars.
Hi Alex!!
ReplyDeleteYou have the good arguments to convince me to go to visit California. Maybe one day I will visit this place in my future travel. It is a very beautiful city.