Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More About Me

I wrote texts about what I love but not about me. It's time to talk to you about myself. I'm just a little girl of 17 years old who loved good music, movies, food, parkour, snowskate and my love. My favourite food is sushis. I love it, it is so good. I love video games and TV Shows. My favourites TV shows it's "The L Word", "Nip/Tuck" "Buffy the vampire slayer" and "Angel". I love to find new spots to do Parkour with my friend. My favourite pets is cat. I have 4 at home. I have 1 cat, I love him. He is called Willow, like Willow Rosenberg in Buffy, I love her. In conclusion, I am a complex but interesting person, I think, I can appear strange for many people, but I'm not strange, I'm just different.




148 words

No comments:

Post a Comment