Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stars Stars Stars

I love stars, Hollywood stars, Canadian stars, movie stars, music stars ! I want to talk to you about my favourites stars, I want to share with you who is she and what she do.






1- Lisbeth Salander (post already writted)






2- Tegan Rain Quin



Tegan is a singer in the duo Tegan and Sara, she lives at Vancouver, Canada. She was born September 19, 1980. She is a identical twins. Tegan sings, play guitar and keyboard. Her song talks to me, I see me in her song, I love she. She is fun, beautiful and very talented.






3- Katherine Sian Moennig alias Shane McCutcheon



Katherine is an American actress born December 29, 1977. She is known for her role of Shane in the TV series "The L Word". She played in the TV series "Young American" and in the videoclip "Is anybody home" of the music group "Our Lady Peace".






4- Willow Rosenberg (Alyson Hannigan)



Willow is a character in the TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" . She is a lesbian witch who battle against the vampires, demons and other forces of darkness with Buffy, the slayer. She is the most powerfull character of the show because she had many power. I love she because she is very fun, brilliant and beautiful.

208 words


1 comment:

  1. TEGAN QUIN!!!!!! wowwww she's my favorite, she's so nice! I'm so excited about the next show we can live a big moment alex;)don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete