
I love movies, I watch it all the time.I have 3 favourites movies.
The first is: Lost and Delirious
Lost and Delirious is a Canadian drama created by Lea Pool in 2001. The movie is about 3 girls in a boarding school who share the same room. Two between she, Pauline and Victoria lives a love story but when the Victoria's sister discover this Victoria is afraid and she broke up with Pauline. Paulie, desperate is going to do everything to recuperate Victoria.
The Second: Double Jeopardy Double Jeopardy is a thriller made in 1999 by Bruce Beresford. This movie is about a woman convict for the murder of her husband. After her prison time, she research her son and her husband to kill him, really this time.
The third: Boys Don't Cry
Boys Don't Cry is a American independent drama about the true life story of Teena Brandon. This movie is written by Kimberly Peirce in 1999. This film is the story of Teena Brandon a transgender male, she was rapped and murdered on December 31, 1993. Everybody watch this movie are touch by this story.

188 words
This title sounds familiar. I think it's very famous. I'll put this title on my list. Thank you!
ReplyDelete