I have 3 favourites TV series.The First is: The L Word
The L Word is a co-production American and Canadian about the lifestyle of a group of lesbian, bisexual and transgender people and their friends, family and lovers at Los Angeles, city of West Hollywood, California. The show have 6 season and she ran from 2004 to 2009. My favourites characters is: Shane McCutcheon, Alice Pieszcki and Carmen de la Pica Morales.

The Second: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an American show about a vampire slayer at Sunnydale, California. She ran from 1997 to 2003. The show was created in 1997 by Joss Whedon. The Slayer is chosen to battle against the vampires, demons and other forces of darkness. My favourite character in this show is: Willow Rosenberg.
The third: Nip/Tuck
Nip/Tuck is an American show created by Ryan Murphy. This serie it's all about two plastic surgeons called Sean McNamara and Christian Troy running a partnership in Miami, Florida and after in Los Angeles, California. The show have 7 season. My favourites characters is Christian Troy and Liz Cruz. 

171 words
Buffy! wow i've listen that when I was...a kid! It is verry old! =)
ReplyDeleteI agree to your first and second choice but I don’t know Nip/Tuck. My girlfriend’s cat name come from Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I know it’s the same for your. The L World was the best TV show ever!
ReplyDelete